Features & Benefits
Completely independent chambers
- 6 (TL6) / 12 (TL12) autonomous chambers with exact temperature and gas regulation: Opening any chamber doesn't influence the environment in other chambers.
- Time-lapse by video generated from images permits objectives and dependable scoring and annotation of embryos for better prediction of future formative and implantation potential
- Excellent uniformity between the top and bottom lid. Heated chamber covers prevent condensation, enhance temperature regulation/recovery, and ensure temperature uniformity between the top and bottom of the chamber.
Fast temperature and gas recovery
- Touchscreen control panel with an instinctive list to manage the configuration of the device. The CultureCoin
- A uniquely planned culture dish, the CultureCoin, permits each chamber to culture 14 embryos, giving an all-out limit of 84 embryos for the TL6 and 168 embryos for the TL12.
MIRI® TL Data Logger
- Constantly monitors and documents gas flow, gas concentration and pressure, temperature regulation.
- Continuous pH monitoring
- Optional SAFE Sens combination for consecutive pH monitoring without opening the chamber
MIRI® TL Viewer software and MIRI® TL Data Server
- Exponentially improve image and data storage capacity by adding the MIRI® TL Data Server.
- Combine MIRIM® TL Viewer software platform to review annotate and compare morphokinetic parameters of embryos, as well as export data for retrospective analysis.