- Accurate Color Rendering: The DP23 camera realizes good color reproduction on your monitor.
- Dedicated ICC profiles show your samples in their natural colors
- Common life science dyes look the way you expect them to
- Use with Olympus’ TruColor LED light source and the BX53 microscope for a complete color-optimized system
- Large Field of View Microscope Camera: See more of your sample with an incredibly large field of view (FOV) up to FN25.
- Images are sharp, flat, and in focus from the center to the periphery
- Use with our latest optics—including X Line objectives and a 0.35X camera adaptor designed for a wide FOV— to maximize the camera’s potential
- *Your microscope system must be compatible with an FN25 FOV.
- Easily Share Microscope Camera Images: Make your collaborations more efficient. All your critical data—images, annotation, and live measurements—can be easily displayed and shared together locally or remotely.
- Share images and data using cellSens software with the NetCam solution or remote image sharing feature* with network sharing in the standalone camera control module
- Simple click-to-start image sharing
- Support for NIST, GDPR, and antivirus software* for safer sharing
- *Remote image sharing and antivirus software are optional.
- The DP23 is not for clinical diagnostic use.