Realistic training in advanced airway management skills,ventilation, CPR and emergency surgical procedures for traumatic life threatening situations. The human torso facilitates correct anatomical and airway simulation . AirSim X promotes training in tracheostomy, surgical and needle cricothyroidotomy, chest tube input, tension pneumothorax needle decompression and more.
- Facilities in recognizing all anatomical landmarks for CPR, full head tilt with chin lift and jaw thrust, realistic recoil during compression
- Cost-effective and easily replaceable consumable: neck peel, larynx insert, needle decompression insert and thoracic drainage insert
- A tongue bulb can be inflated to create tongue swelling that provides variability during training.
- User feedback via a visible Chest lift
- The innovative design requires minimal maintenance and allows easy repair of products.
- Realistic and durable airways and nasal passages, larynx with palpable Cricoid landmarks, laryngeal cartilages and tracheal rings • Audible hiss on inserting needle correctly into the second and fifth interstitial spaces
Ideal for training in:
- Chest tube insertion including surgical incision, blunt dissection, pleural perforation, fluid simulation & finger sweep
- Needle decompression of tension pneumothorax
- Needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Full use of supraglottic devices
- Endotracheal intubation with direct laryngoscopy
- Combitube insertion
- Nasogastric tube insertion
- Bag valve mask ventilation (BVM)
- Single lung isolation techniques