- Microscope Camera with a Large Field of View: With a large field of view (FOV) up to FN25, see and capture more of your sample with images that are sharp, flat, and in focus from the center to the periphery. Pair the camera with Olympus’ X Line objectives and a 0.63X camera adaptor designed for a wide FOV to leverage the power of the camera’s 1-inch image sensor.
- * Your microscope system must be compatible with an FN25 FOV.
- Improved Color Performance: The DP28 camera realizes good color reproduction and color balance on your monitor.
- Dedicated ICC profiles show your samples in their natural colors
- Common life science dyes look the way you expect them to
- Use the camera with Olympus’ TruColor LED and BX53 microscope for a complete color-optimized system
- Color Reproduction that Rivals the Human Eye
- Easily Share Microscope Camera Images: Make your collaborations more efficient. All your critical data—images, annotation, and live measurements—can be easily displayed and shared together locally or remotely.
- Share images and data using cellSens software with the NetCam solution or remote image sharing feature* with the standalone camera control module
- Single-click to start image sharing
- Support for NIST, GDPR, and antivirus software* for safer sharing
- * Remote image sharing and antivirus software are optional.
- The DP28 is not for clinical diagnostic use.