It can also be used for sensing liquid switches between immiscible fluids. The most popular application for the Inline Liquid Sensor is to use the sensor as a microfluidic bubble detector. Bubbles are a big challenge to address in microfluidics, as they can induce flow modifications or interact with the experiment and damage to the sample. Users can monitor and count the passage of microfluidic bubbles at any given point of their setup and automate the experiment accordingly.
- Reliable non-invasive technique
- Cost-effective compared to camera check
- Based on true/false logic
- Large compatibility: wide range of tubing size
- Use anywhere in your setup
- Prevents damage in cells with bubble bursts
- Setup automation: it is possible to trigger fluid control operations based on the bubble detection signal