The optical system is optimized for scanning slides, enabling you to digitize slides for brain, cancer, and stem cell research, as well as drug discovery.
- Combine five observation methods to view structures that are only visible under certain conditions
- Acquire precise fluorescence signals with reduced photobleaching
- Various slide sizes can be imaged using specialized trays that are immediately detected by the system
- Uses X Line high-performance objectives to deliver flatter images with a wide field of view and no intensity fall off at the periphery
- An optimized optical beam path provides more homogenous illumination
- High-power true color LED matches the performance of halogen, so purple, cyan, and pink stains are correctly represented, imaged, and rendered
- Fluorescence illuminator with fly-eye lens uniformly distributes light for bright, even images